Friday 15 February 2013

Saturn Returns - episode 5

Jay Ryan makes a good angry beast. I realised as I watched him in the previous episode as his bare and he grows fangs. His eyes change colour and his face takes on a different shape. He leaps from place to place with ease. There are no photographs as yet of him that I can grab that show the full effect.

This opened with Vincent lying on the bed, restless. He really was easy on the eye. Somehow you knew he was thinking of Catherine. Then it switched to Catherine on her bed.

 
 
As the went on I thought again how good on the eye both characters are, particularly Vincent. Jay Ryan is very good at playing moody.
 
I quite enjoyed all Catherines friends and work colleagues and for the first time, I began to feel something special between them both.
 
 
Catherine invited Vincent to dinner. As he approached he was looking at buying some flowers when suddenly he held his head and was in pain, just like he had done earlier, but it passed.  The next thing he woke up on a roof top. I was disappointed when it finished and wanted to see the next episode. It was something that was going to keep them apart, but what could it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment